Detectores para GC
Besides the price advantage compared to fully equipped instruments, this stand-alone module allows to configure a customized system including IMS technology. G.A.S.' OEM module can be coupled to any GC systems or alternatively a membrane inlet system, thermo desorption unit, SPME or needle trap can be used. Samples are ionized by using a tritium source with an intensity below the excemption limits of the EU directive 29/96 EURATOM. Power input is 24 V DC and digital USB 2.0 high speed digital interface is used for output. Introduction of the sample is realized by using a 1/16“ sample line. The device can be heated up to 100 °C and has provide resolution of ~ 100. Parameters of the IMS module are controlled by an external software made by G.A.S..
- Sensitive: Detection limits in the low ppbv (µg/m3) range for VOCs with heteroatoms like ketones, aldehyds, alcohols, amins or halogenated compounds.
- Selective due to specific analyte ion drift times
- Flexible: Generates positive and negative ions
- No licence for H3 source required according to EU directive 29/96 EURATOM
- High reproducibility < 3 % for peak intensity and < 1 % for drift times
- Operation with nitrogen or synthetic air
- Works at ambient pressure
- Free from maintenance
- Stand alone data aquisition software and software suite for 3D GC-IMS data analysis